QSL Report from Al Muick
Albert Muick
2009-02-09 09:51:30 UTC
AUSTRALIA (JAPAN)(CLAN), 9880, Furusato no Kaze, no data email in 12 days
for English email report. Email address is hai-FJybCt6x0tjNivf2R/***@public.gmane.org Says the do not
have QSL cards or letters but thanks me for my report. Full text of QSL is
below:

----------------------------
Dear Mr. Albert Muick

Thank you for sending a reception report of our short wave radio program. We
are very glad to receive your report from Afghanistan!

Unfortunately, we do not issue any verification (SWL/QSL) cards and letters,
but according to the descriptions you gave us, we can confirm it was our
Japanese program "Furusato no Kaze"(broadcasting not from Tokyo Japan, but
Darwin Australia, actually.)

This program is sent for the Japanese people being abducted and still
catpive in North Korea. If you don't mind, please access the following URL.
You can see more information about the abductions of Japanese Citizens by
North Korea.
http://www.rachi.go.jp/en/index.html

And more, you can watch the movie titled "MEGUMI" in English, which is a
documentary animation on the abduction of Japanese girl by North Korea.
http://www.rachi.go.jp/en/shisei/keihatsu/anime.html

The Government of Japan is making its utmost effort to resolve the abduction
issue and we appreciate your kind attention.

Sincerely yours,

Policy Planning Division
Headquarters for the Abduction Issue
Cabinet Secretariat
Gov. of Japan
1-6-1 Nagata-cho, Chiyoda-ku
Tokyo, Japan

-------------------------------

73s de Al Muick
Kabul, Afghanistan

"The dollar represents a one dollar debt to the Federal Reserve
System. The Federal Reserve Banks create money out of thin air to buy
Government Bonds from the U.S. Treasury...[thus creating] out of
nothing a debt which the American people are obliged to pay with
interest."
- Congressman, Wright Patman

Order your WRTH 2008:
Albert Muick
2009-02-10 08:57:11 UTC
UZBEKISTAN (NORTH KOREA/CLAN) Free North Korea Radio, 7585 via Uzbekistan,
no data thank you letter with history of their station and the movement via
email in 64 days for email report in English. V/S: Min Jae Oh,
mjoh6701-8eaMts54rL1fmgfxC/sS/***@public.gmane.org Text of letter is below:

-----------------------------

Dear Albert Muick,

Thank you so much for your kind and detailed reception report. Please have
all our staffs thanks and appreciation!

Free North Korea Radio is a non-profit organization which is consisted of NK
defectors and has been devoted for the dissemination of the idea of freedom
and democracy to North Koreans who are deprived of basic human rights, and
to raise awareness of the North Korean human rights situation in South Korea
and the international community.

FNKR started its internet broadcasting toward North Koreans at December,
2003 and now expanded its activity to short wave radio broadcasting for 5
hours per day. FNK Network is consisted of 'Free NK Radio' which delivers
democracy and latest news from the world, 'NK Information Center' which
provides NK related confidential information, 'NK defectors Rescue Center'
which is committed to rescue the NK defectors from repatriation to NK and
'Voice of Freedom Radio' which delivers Gospel to NK people.

FNKR will continue to encourage North Korean people to establish for
themselves a democratic, sovereign and liberal government. And in order to
achieve this historical goal, FNK Network will strive to broadcast more
influential, relevant and practical programs and to provide NK's hidden
truth as well.

Many thanks again.
With Best Regards,
Min Jae Oh
mjoh6701-***@public.gmane.org

73s de Al Muick in Kabul

"America, is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold:
its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can
undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."
- Joseph Stalin

Order your WRTH 2008: